Aiseesoft Blu-ray to iPad Ripper Review
Overall Rating : 9.3
- Easy to Use : 9/10
- Quality of Conversion : 8/10
- Speed of Conversion : 9/10
- Formats Converted : 8/10
- Help/Support : 9/10
The Aiseesoft Blu-Ray to iPad Ripper is a powerful and easy-to-use Blu ray converter for iPad fans. It is specially designed for users who would like to rip Blu ray DVD movies for iPad. This professional Blu ray to iPad Ripper software supports converting Blu ray and DVD to MPEG-4, H.264/MPEG-4 AVC, MOV, M4V. It also allows you to set the video brightness, contrast, saturation, trim and crop Blu-ray movies, and even merge several Blu-ray moives into one file.
If you’re using Mac OS, you can get Blu-ray to iPad Converter for Mac review here.
Our Review of Aiseesoft Blu-ray to iPad Ripper
When you want to stream your Blu-ray and DVD movies to your iPad or iPad 2 or new 3rd generation iPad, then get some software that does both. That’s the idea behind the Aiseesoft Blu-ray to iPad Ripper. It is designed to do is to rip both Blu-ray and DVDs to your iPad. It does this job very well. Just open the program, select your favorite Blu-ray movies, hit the rip button and go make yourself a sandwich. Its that simple. Ripping speeds are fast, at around 300X depending on output size and codec selection.
Just open the program, select your favorite Blu-ray movies, hit the rip button and go make yourself a sandwich. Its that simple.
You do not have to worry about getting the conversion settings wrong because you can trust the predefined profiles which have been specially created to ease your work. There are plenty of them to choose from and they cover any Apple device. In iPad tab there are profiles for iPad video and iPad 720p/1080p video.
Also, you get to select the codec to be used for the conversion process, MPEG4 or H.264. I would go with the latter as it offers better quality per megabit, hence the output is smaller in size. Regardless of the profile you select Bluray Converter also lets you make your own settings. Experienced users can modify audio and video quality by adjusting the bitrate or frame rate values. Aiseesoft Blu Ray to iPad Ripper can also rip and convert any audio that is associated with the Blu-ray movie that you are working with.
Additional options allow you to choose multiple video editing functions, such as trim, crop, merge, snapshot, and so on. Many Blu-ray discs are designed for a widescreen television, which means there will be black edges present around the movie. You can use the crop editing function in Aiseesoft Blu Ray to iPad Ripper to easily remove those black edges, which makes watching a movie much more pleasant. If you are only interested in watching a specific portion of a Blu-ray movie on your iPad, you can use the trim tool to cut that portion of the movie out, which saves you from having to convert the entire Blu-ray movie.
There are also more advanced features offered by this iPad Blu-ray ripper. You can use it to combine files and insert subtitles. There are options to select chapter or track outputs as well.
Though the limited video enhancements, Aiseesoft Blu-ray to iPad Ripper is a handy solution for adapting video files to play on Apple products. It manages to provide the options for all Apple devices in the main application window and also offers the possibility to remove MKB V19 BD copy protections.
Pro’s and Con’s of Aiseesoft Blu-ray to iPad Ripper
- An easy to use interface
- Rip Blu-ray DVD for iPad 4 and mini, iPhone, iPhone 5, iPod
- Remove MKB V19 BD copy protections
- Fast conversions
- Automatic deciphering
- Free upgrade through all your life
- Limited video enhancements
Key Features of Aiseesoft Blu-ray to iPad Ripper
- Specially designed for users who want to rip Blu-ray movies to iPad and iPad 2.
- Rip Blu-ray movies to the video formats compatible with iPad directly from disc, movie folder, and IFO/ ISO (DVD only) image file to iPad.
- Supports batch conversion
- Supports add different subtitles to converted files and supports Dolby True HD/ DTS-HD encoded audio, which enables you to select any of the tracks in the source of Blu-ray disc.
- Trim, crop, merge, watermark video clips and adjust video effects as you want.
- Preview and snapshot before conversion
- Customize video settings such as bit rate, resolution, frame rate, sample rate, to correspond with your iPad.
- Super fast conversion speed
- Supports dual-core and multi-core processors
- Supports convert an interlaced DVD to a progressive one through the function of “Deinterlacing”
Format Compatibility for Aiseesoft Blu-ray to iPad Ripper
- Input Formats: Blu-ray and DVD movies
- Video Output Formats: MPEG-4, H.264/MPEG-4 AVC, MOV, M4V
- Audio Output Formats:MP3, WAV, M4A and more
- Output Devices:Full support for every iPad, iPad 2, new 3rd generation iPad, iPad 4, iPad mini, iPhone, iPod and Apple TV
Tech Requirements for Aiseesoft Blu-ray to iPad Ripper
- For Windows NT4/2000/2003/XP, Windows Vista and Windows 7/8
- 800MHz Intel or AMD CPU
- 512 MB RAM or more