Aiseesoft DVD to iPad Converter Review
Overall Rating : 9.5
- Easy to Use : 9/10
- Quality of Conversion : 9/10
- Speed of Conversion : 9/10
- Formats Converted : 9/10
- Help/Support : 8/10
The Aiseesoft DVD to iPad Converter is the best and most powerful DVD to iPad converter. It can rip any DVD to iPad MP4 video (MPEG-4/H.264) and convert DVD audio to iPad music MP3, WAV, M4A (MPEG-4 audio) files.It also has features such as selecting DVD chapters/titles, trimming video lengths, cropping, and selecting DVD subtitles and audio tracks.
If you’re using Mac, you can get DVD to iPad Converter for Mac review here.
Our Review of Aiseesoft DVD to iPad Converter
Aiseesoft DVD to iPad Converter is always a good recomendation and when i tested the converter for the iPad and iPad 2 and the new iPad 3rd generation I was still pleased. The NVIDIA® CUDA™ and AMP APP Technology gives you 6X faster conversions and takes all DVDs, including copyprotected. And the newly updated version supports ripping DVD to iPhone, iPod, Apple TV and other popular video and audio formats. It’s the best bet this early in the game for the iPad and iPad 2 and new 3rd generation iPad.
DVD to iPad Faster, Easier! 6X faster conversions, and take all DVDs, including copyprotected.
Note: MPEG-4 conversions are faster but H.264 conversions usually have smaller file sizes. Ripping speeds are fast, but that depends on the output size and codec selection. The interface layout is clean and natural to navigate.
In order to have better playing effect, Aiseesoft DVD to iPad Converter provides simple editing functions. It allows you to trim, crop and watermark video. You can even merge several DVD pieces together and output them to a single file.
The only downside to the Aiseesoft DVD to iPad Converter is the video trimming controls – if you want to trim your DVD to multiple clips, you’re out of luck because there are no such controls. Through all the conversions we did, we were always pleased with the final output – great color, full sound, and flawless digital conversion.
Pro’s and Con’s of Aiseesoft DVD to iPad Converter
- Very easy-to-use experience
- Clean and simple layout
- Supports all formats for iPad, iPad mini, iPhone and Apple TV
- Fast conversions
- Supports encrypted DVD ripping
- Free upgrade through all your life
- Limited video enhancements
Key Features of Aiseesoft DVD to iPad Converter
- Specially designed for users who want to convert DVD to iPad and iPad 2.
- Converts DVDs to iPad video MP4 with excellent output quality.
- Rips DVD audio and movie music to iPad audio MP3, WAV, M4A (MPEG-4 audio) files.
- Supports batch conversion.
- Preview and snapshot before conversion.
- Merge DVD chapters or titles into one file.
- Trim DVD titles or chapters to convert selected movie clips.
- Allow you to select any DVD titles/chapters to rip, if you do not want to convert a whole movie.
- Adjust video brightness, saturation, contrast, hue and volume to get customized video effect.
- Rich options for setting your desired resolution, frame rate, video bit rate and sample rate.
- Preview and capture and save any picture you like.
- Very easy to use.
- Super fast conversion speed.
- Supports dual-core and multi-core processors.
- Supports convert an interlaced DVD to a progressive one through the function of “Deinterlacing”.
Format Compatibility for Aiseesoft DVD to iPad Converter
- DVD Input Formats: Support all commercial DVD (including DVD with the restriction of CSS, Region, RCE, Sony ARccOS)
- Video Output Formats: H.264/MPEG-4 AVC Video (*.mp4), H.264 Video(*.mp4), M4V MPEG-4 Video (*.m4v), MOV, MPEG-4 Video (*.mp4), H.264 HD Video(*.mp4)
- Audio Output Formats: AAC, AIFF, M4A, MP3, WAV
- Output Devices: iPod, iPod touch, iPhone, iPad (and iPad mini), Apple TV
Tech Requirements for Aiseesoft DVD to iPad Converter
- For Windows NT4/2000/2003/XP, Windows Vista and Windows 7/8
- 800MHz Intel or AMD CPU
- 512 MB RAM or more