Aiseesoft iPad Video Converter Review
Overall Rating : 9.3
- Easy to Use : 8/10
- Quality of Conversion : 8/10
- Speed of Conversion : 9/10
- Formats Converted : 9/10
- Help/Support : 8/10
The Aiseesoft iPad Video Converter is a very powerful and easy-to-use iPad Video Converter. The program not only can convert high-definition (HD) and standard-definition (SD) video files to 720p H.264 HD video and H.264 & MPEG4 videos respectively for your iPad or iPad 2 or new 3rd generation iPad, it can also convert popular video and audio formats to iPod and iPhone(iPhone 5 included).
Apart from the major conversion function, Aiseesoft iPad Video Converter also provides you with powerful editing functions. With it, you can trim any segment of a video, crop the video size, watermark your video, join video pieces together and adjust video effect. All these functions can help you get customized video.
If you’re using Mac OS, you can get iPad Video Converter for Mac review here.
Our Review of Aiseesoft iPad Video Converter
The Aiseesoft iPad Video Converter is as simple and straight-forward as it gets. You absolutely cannot go wrong anywhere in this program unless you are a brain-dead zombie (Aiseesoft offers no support for brain-dead zombies). Open the program, select your video, and convert- its just that easy.
Conversion speeds are fast, around 300X, but that depends on the output size and codec selection.
Note: MPEG-4 conversions are faster but H.264 conversions usually have smaller file sizes. Conversion speeds are fast, around 300X, but that depends on the output size and codec selection. The interface layout is clean and natural to navigate.
In order to have better playing effect, Aiseesoft iPad Video Converter provides simple editing functions. It allows you to trim, crop and watermark video. You can even merge several DVD pieces together and output them to a single file.
The only downside to the Aiseesoft iPad Video Converter is the video trimming controls – if you want to trim your video to multiple clips, you’re out of luck because there are no such controls. Through all the conversions we did, we were always pleased with the final output – great color, full sound, and flawless digital conversion.
Pro’s and Con’s of Aiseesoft iPad Video Converter
- Very easy-to-use experience
- Clean and simple layout
- Supports all formats for iPad, iPad 2, new 3rd generation iPad, iPhone and Apple TV
- Fast conversions
- Supports various video formats
- Free upgrade through all your life
- Limited video enhancements
Key Features of Aiseesoft iPad Video Converter
- Specially designed for users who want to convert any video for iPad
- Converts any video formats to iPad video MP4 with excellent output quality
- Extract audio to iPad audio MP3, WAV, M4A (MPEG-4 audio) files
- Supports batch conversion
- Preview and snapshot before conversion
- Merge multiple videos into one file
- Trim video to convert selected video clip
- Rich options for setting your desired resolution, frame rate, video bit rate and sample rate
- Adjust video brightness, contrast and saturation to get customized video effect
- Very easy to use
- Super fast conversion speed
- Supports dual-core and multi-core processors
Format Compatibility for Aiseesoft iPad Video Converter
- Video Input Formats: AVI, MTS, MKV, MOD, M2TS, WMV, FLV, MTS, MOV, MPEG, DivX, MPG,3GP, ASF, RM, etc.
- Video Output Formats: MPEG-4, H.264/MPEG-4 AVC, MOV, M4V
- Audio Output Formats:MP3, WAV, M4A and more
- Output Devices: Full support for every iPad, iPad 2, new iPad 3rd gen, iPad 4, iPad mini, iPhone, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPod and Apple TV
Tech Requirements for Aiseesoft iPad Video Converter
- For Windows NT4/2000/2003/XP, Windows Vista and Windows 7
- 800MHz Intel or AMD CPU
- 512 MB RAM or more