Aiseesoft iPad Transfer Review
Overall Rating : 9.1
- Easy to Use : 9/10
- Transfer Speed: 9/10
- Feature Set : 8/10
- Content Copied : 8/10
- Help/Support : 8/10
Each and every iPad owner sooner or later faces the need for getting the contents of their iPad back to PC. Unfortunately, iTunes doesn’t provide this feature at all. But there can be a number of cases when you need it, for example, when some multimedia was lost after your formatting the hard drive or when you want to make a backup of an entire iPad collection.
Now, with Aiseesoft iPad Transfer, you can export video, audio, Camera Roll, photo files or folders from iPad to computer, import photos, videos and audios from PC to iPad. Even it allows you to convert DVDs, any videos and audios to iPad formats, then output those files to iPad directly. With this tool, all these needs can be met. This iPad Transfer also supports all versions of iPad, iPod and iPhone.
If you’re using Mac OS, you can get iPad to Mac Transfer review here.
Our Review of Aiseesoft iPad Transfer
The Aiseesoft iPad Transfer provides the best solution for you to manage your iPad – transfer music, photos, videos from your iPad to and from Windows 7, Vista, XP without iTunes. The process is simple: connect your iPad, wait for iPad Transfer to scan the iPad, choose your transfer settings, and then sit back and wait for Aiseesoft iPad Transfer to do its thing.
A great utility for people who need to transfer or backup their iPad contents.
Though the process does take a while (it took about 95 minutes for my 6400 songs and videos to get extracted from the iPad and then imported into iTunes), it works very well. Aiseesoft iPad Transfer handled all operations for us and at the end of the process almost everything had gone smoothly. The music and videos played fine and even all metadata came through fine.
Aiseesoft iPad Transfer offers nice features like backuping files on your iPad to the local disk, importing files (DVDs, videos, audios, photos) to iPad from PC and finding your files with quick search or according to Genre, Artist and album.
All in all, Aiseesoft iPad Transfer is a great utility for people who need to transfer or backup their iPad contents. Though there are some small flaws like the album art problem, the powerful features, great automation (copying the iPad content to PC computer is very easy), and simplicity make Aiseesoft iPad Transfer a great choice for copying iPad libraries to new computers.
Pro’s and Con’s of Aiseesoft iPad Transfer
- Very easy-to-use experience
- Clean and simple layout
- Supports all iPad / iPad mini / iPhone / iPhone 5 versions
- Fast transfer
- Supports PC to iPad and iPad to PC transfer, as well as iPad to other iOS device
- Free upgrade through all your life
- Doesn’t transfer all album art
Key Features of Aiseesoft iPad
- Transfer videos, music and images from iPad to your PC for backup.
- Copy files (video, audio, image) from computer to your iPad for you to enjoy.
- Backup iPad movies and music to iTunes (Newly supports iTunes 10) library.
- Transfer files between different iOS devices.
- Rip and import DVD movies to iPad.
- Various videos and music on your computer can be converted and imported to iPad supported files.
- Search your files in the categories of Genre, Artist and Album and find what you are looking for as soon as possible.
- Support iPad and iPad mini and other Apple portable products, such as iPod touch and iPhone
- Automatically recognize your iPad once you insert your iPad.
- Very easy to use
- Make iPad copies and backups simple
- Super fast transfer speed
- Affordable and inexpensive
Tech Requirements for Aiseesoft iPad Transfer
- For Windows NT4/2000/2003/XP, Windows Vista and Windows 7/8
- 800MHz Intel or AMD CPU
- 512 MB RAM or more
- How to Transfer Files from iPad Air to Computer
- How to Transfer iPhone Video Clips into iMovie on Your iPad if iCloud Doesn’t Do That
- Wondershare MobileGo for iOS Review
- ImTOO Updates iTransfer Platinum to Support iPad Air, iOS 7 and Mavericks
- How to Transfer Files between iOS Devices without AirDrop?