Cucusoft iPad Converter Suite Review
Overall Rating : 9.3
- Easy to Use : 8/10
- Quality of Conversion : 9/10
- Speed of Conversion : 8/10
- Formats Converted : 10/10
- Help/Support : 8/10
The Cucusoft iPad Converter Suite is a super bundle of iPad software specially made for all iPad/iPod fans. It includes 2 powerful tools: the Cucusoft DVD to iPad Converter, and the Cucusoft iPad Video Converter.
The Cucusoft DVD to iPad Converter is a very powerful DVD to iPad Converter tool. It can rip almost any kind of DVDs to iPad/iPod MP4 (MPEG-4/H.264) and convert DVD audio to iPad/iPod music MP3 file. Adjust your DVD conversions by selecting DVD chapters/titles, or choosing subtitles and audio tracks.
The Cucusoft iPad Video Converter converts any type of video file format, including DivX, XviD, MOV, rm, rmvb, MPEG, WMV, AVI, dvr-ms, MP4, TiVo, .mkv, etc., to iPad video format.
So with this single package you can convert both DVDs and video file media to iPad video and iPad movie formats. You will be able to enjoy your favorite DVD movies and video clips on your iPad wherever you go.
If you’re using Mac, you can get DVD to iPad Converter for Mac review here.
Our Review of Cucusoft iPad Converter Suite
The Cucusoft iPad Converter Suite experience comes with two software packages, the “Cucusoft DVD to iPad Converter”, and ” Cucusoft iPad Video Converter”.
Any DVD, any video, any iPad. The suite is a complete solution to get all the DVDs and videos you want onto your iPad or iPod.
All two wear the clean layout and are so easy to navigate your pet hedgehog could do it (if only you would let him). The video converter has the full compliment of codecs and sizes for every possible iPad variation you could think of. Naturally the settings also include iPad choices. The DVD converter has the exact same menu of devices, codecs and sizes for iPad and iPod.
All conversions are fast and beautiful with results you’ll never be disappointed with. Note: MPEG-4 conversions are faster but H.264 conversions usually have smaller file sizes.
The only downside to the Cucusoft iPad Converter Suite is the video adjustment and enhancement controls of the conversion programs – if you want to merge your multiple video into single one file output or saturation adjustment, you’re out of luck because there are no such controls. Through all the conversions we did, we were always pleased with the final output – great color, full sound, flawless digital conversion. Your conversions will always look fantastic as long as you start with a good source.
Overall, the Cucusoft iPad Converter Suite is a comlete solution to get all the DVDs and videos you want onto your iPad and iPod, quickly, easily, and with absolutely zero hassle. Any DVD, any video, any iPad.
Pro’s and Con’s of Cucusoft iPad Converter Suite
- All-in-one iPad / iPod conversion solution
- Clean and simple layout
- Supports all video and DVD formats
- Support all kinds of encryption DVDs on the planet
- Detailed video and audio output settings
- Support “Drag and Drop”
- Fast conversions
- Few video adjustment and enhancement controls
Key Features of Cucusoft iPad Converter Suite
- Very easy to use
- Convert almost any kind of DVD format, as well as almost any type of video file format, including DVD, vob, DivX, XviD, MOV, rm, rmvb, MPEG, WMV, AVI, dvr-ms, MP4, TiVo, .mkv, etc., to iPad video format.
- Support various iPad video size including H.264 video up to 720p, 30 frames per second, Main Profile level 3.1 with AAC-LC audio up to 160 Kbps, 48kHz, stereo audio in .m4v, .mp4, and .mov file formats; MPEG-4 video, up to 2.5 Mbps, 640 by 480 pixels, 30 frames per second, Simple Profile with AAC-LC audio up to 160 Kbps, 48kHz.
- Split your output video by DVD chapters and titles. Fully supports MTV DVDs and episodic DVDs.
- Trim the length of any DVD chapter or title to capture your favorite clips.
- Customize the output file size and corresponding video quality.
- Crop your video to 16:9, 4:3, full screen, etc.
- Support Dolby, DTS Surround audio track.
- Resize your video. For example, you can set it to “Keep aspect ratio” or “Stretch to fit screen.”
- Preview videos before converting DVD or video to iPad.
- Support converting DVD and video to iPods as well.
Format Compatibility for Cucusoft iPad Converter Suite
- Input Formats: DVD, vob, DivX, XviD, MOV, rm, rmvb, MPEG, WMV, AVI, dvr-ms, MP4, TiVo, .mkv, etc.
- Video Output Formats: MP4/H.264
- Audio Output Formats: MP3
- Output Devices: iPad and iPad 2 and new iPad 3rd generation,iPad 4, iPad mini, iPod
Tech Requirements for Cucusoft iPad Converter Suite
- For Windows 9x / 2000 / NT / XP / Vista / 2003 Server, and Windows 7
- DirectX 8.0 or later
- MMX-enhanced CPU or more powerful
- Any VGA card
- 32 MB RAM or more