Guide to Entertainment on the iPad Mini
So you’ve just taken in a shiny new iPad Mini this Christmas. Great, iPad Mini can do much more than on its own, you can transform it into a all-in-one entertainment device.
Here we compile this entertainment guide for iPad Mini to bring you what we think are the best apps and tips available to get you started when it comes to TV, video and movies, and help you make the most of that brilliant 7.9-inch screen. We weeded out all the rubbish, and have split the guide up into useful sections so you should be able to find the area you are interested in at a glance. So go ahead, your new entertainment center is on the go.
Apps for Streaming TV and Movies to iPad Mini
The iPad Mini is incredible battery life and beautiful screen make it a great way to view your favorite video content. Here we discover the best movie streaming apps and websites to turn your iPad Mini into a movie, TV screen or music player.
- Best Movie Streaming Apps for iPad Mini
- Simply the Best iPad TV & Entertainment Apps
- The Best Movie Showtime Apps for iPad Mini
- Top Five TV Guide Apps for iPad Mini
- Top Cable TV iPad Apps to Watch Live TV on iPad Mini
- Get and Watch Free Movies on iPad and iPad Mini
Software for iPad Video Conversion and Transfer
Naturally above entertainment apps are great for iPad movie streaming, but a number of different things, including a slower Internet connection, could potentially cause slow streaming or buffering on an iPad Mini. Fortunately you can fix it with help from 3rd-party Windows and Mac software and reviews to get full video enjoyment offline. They all support iPad 1st gen to 4th gen and iPad mini.
- Best DVD to iPad Converters and Reviews
- Best iPad Video Converter and Reviews
- Best iPad Transfer Software and Reviews
- Best Blu-ray to iPad Converters and Reviews
- Best YouTube to iPad Converters and Reviews
- Best iPad Data(Media/Message/Memo, etc) Recovery Software and Reviews
Accessories for iPad Mini Movie Watching
In all honesty you aren’t going to have the patience or muscle control to hold your iPad Mini for two hours plus, in the same position to watch a movie, so we take a look at some iPad Mini stands and docking stations, and even iPad projectors to transform your viewing experience. There is also a great guide on how to connect iPad Mini to TV so you can find out if this will help your movie watching.
- What’s the Best iPad Mini Projector?
- iPad Mini Docking Stations for Watching Movies
- Best iPad Stands that Lets You Watch Movies on iPad in Comfort
Tips for Putting Movies on iPad Mini
Here’s information on the simple things, like iPad video format, to fancy things like transfering or putting movies to iPad Mini.
- iPad Mini Video Format: What Video and Movie Format Does iPad Mini Support?
- Watching or Playing Movies on iPad Mini
- How to Download and Watch Movies on Your New iPad Mini?
- Can You Put Rented iTunes Movies on an iPad Mini?
- How to Get YouTube on iPad Mini?
- How to Put Movies Onto an iPad Mini From a Mac?
- DVD to iPad Mini: How to Rip and Convert DVD to iPad Mini with Handbrake?
- AVI on iPad Mini: How to Put and Play AVI on iPad Mini?
- iPad Mini Video Converter: How to Convert All Video Files to iPad Mini?
- How to Transfer a Video from a Mac to and iPad Mini?
Given the huge scope of the entertainment genre on iPad Mini, I’m sure you are going to tell me that there are some great items I’ve missed from our comprehensive guide — well, please do; I’d be happy to hear from you.