How to Sync Safari Bookmarks with iPad
Do you have a problem to sync Safari bookmarks with your iPad? Do you know what you should use to solve the problem? This tutorial will introduce two ways to sync Safari bookmarks with your iPad. One is to use iTunes, and the other is to use MobileMe. The following will teach you how to use them to sync Safari bookmarks. All the steps are so easy. Which way do you prefer? Just have a try, and you will know the answer.
Sync Safari Bookmarks with your iPad by iTunes
- Connect your iPad to your Mac.
- Open your iTunes.
- Choose the iPad from sidebar in iTunes.
- Select the Info tab.
- Scroll down the iTunes page and check the option “Sync Safari Bookmarks“.
- Click “Apply” to begin synchronization between your Mac Safari and your iPad Safari
Sync Safari Bookmarks with your iPad by MobileMe
If you are the user of MobileMe, you can use it to sync your Safari Bookmarks.
- Open Settings on your iPad.
- Choose your MobileMe account.
- Choose Bookmarks.
Both iTunes and MobileMe can help you to sync Safari bookmarks to your iPad. Just take an experience of them.