How to Transfer Movies from iPad Air to Computer
Are You Troubled with the Following Problems at the Moment?
- You accidentally formatted the videos stored on the PC. So hard you’ve tried to recover them, but failed. One of the best solutions may be to copy these videos from iPad Air back to your computer.
- You’d like to share or enjoy the fancy movies on iPad Air with your family or friends, so you need to export these media files to computer.
- You want to free up the memory space of your iPad Air to prevent too much data slows down the running speed. While the videos on your iPad Air can be as large as several hundreds of megabytes.
- You’re clear that to save valuable data on iPad Air is not safe as they can be lost easily for known or unknown reasons. So transferring important movies from iPad Air to computer is a wise decision to protect info you greatly value.
Well, if you’re confronted with one of the situations above, to transfer movies from iPad Air to your computer seems a pretty wise choice for you. Lucky you, an iPad transfer tool named iPad Magic (editor’s choice in top iPad transfer tools) could help you transfer movies from iPad Air to computer easily and quickly.
How to Transfer Movies from iPad Air to Computer with Easily?
To begin with, please download and install iPad Magic to your computer. Then, transfer movies from iPad Air to computer as the following steps show.
Step 1. Connect your iPad Air to computer via USB cable, and launch iPad Magic on your computer. It’ll show you a beautiful main interface, as well as detect your device automatically.
Step 2. In the left directory tree, choose the source file list from which you want to backup files to local computer. All files in the selected file list will be shown in the right list immediately.
Step 3. Check the wanted files in the right file list, click “Copy File(s) to Computer” button at the bottom of the file list, and locate the target folder in the dialog box that appears, then start exporting.
The Bottom Line
Other than transferring movies from iPad Air to computer, iPad Magic can offer you many other services such as moving music, photos, apps and other useful files between your iOS devices and computer. Besides, the settings are quite advanced and they support the Backup Folder Rule. With the help of this software, you can quickly backup the files from the iPad to any folder on your PC. The full version of the software costs $69.95, but it is billed as a 4-in-1 device management app: iPad Video Converter + DVD to iPad Converter + iPad Transfer + iPad Manager. Also you can always download the trial version first and verify the performance. Want more surprises? Just give it a try at once!
- How to Transfer Files between iOS Devices without AirDrop?
- How to Transfer Files from iPad Air to Computer
- How to Transfer iPhone Video Clips into iMovie on Your iPad if iCloud Doesn’t Do That
- Wondershare MobileGo for iOS Review
- ImTOO Updates iTransfer Platinum to Support iPad Air, iOS 7 and Mavericks