iFunia DVD to iPad Converter for Mac Review
Overall Rating :8.8
- Easy to Use : 9/10
- Quality of Conversion : 7/10
- Speed of Conversion : 7/10
- Formats Converted : 8/10
- Help/Support : 8/10
Getting DVD movies to new Apple iPad is easy. With the iFunia DVD to iPad Converter for Mac, you can easily rip and convert your loved Hollywood DVD movies to iPad-ready MP4, M4V and MOV video formats and M4A, MP3, AIFF, WAV audio formats. iFunia DVD to iPad Converter Mac also allows you to trim DVD movie, crop DVD and select DVD subtitle and audio track to convert your movie with any available languages.
If you’re using Windows PC, you can get DVD to iPad Converter for Windows review here.
Our Review of iFunia DVD to iPad Converter Mac
Dead-easy to use is the best way to describe the iFunia DVD to iPad Converter for Mac.You can simply follow three easy steps to finish the DVD to iPad conversion.
Just load your favorite DVD, select iPad output profile, hit the Start button and go make yourself a sandwich. Its that so simple to use.
The iFunia DVD to iPad Converter for Mac is a very powerful and easy to use DVD to iPad conversion tool. Just load your favorite DVD, select iPad output profile, hit the Start button and go make yourself a sandwich. Its that so simple to use.
We enjoy the iFunia DVD to iPad converter and want them to do well, and their impressive set of conversion features helps them out a great deal, but it’s not enough to overcome some glaring problems with the application. The conversion speed and the video quality isn’t as good as some of the other products we reviewed.
While the video conversion speed is a little lower than competiting product, iFunia offers video enhancement tools for color balance and saturation, a tool that allows you to add watermarks and subtitles and the ability to adjust the output specifications and crop video. This is, especially for users who want to grab short clips from within chapters or edit movies they’ve shot themselves. And once you’ve got the proper clip, choose from conversion presets various iPad models and encode the video at different quality levels, you can also convert audio tracks only.
Pro’s and Con’s of iFunia DVD to iPad Converter Mac
- Dead-easy to use experience
- Converts DVD to iPad
- Offers editing tools
- Relatively low cost
- Supports protectd and unproteced DVD ripping
- Free upgrade through all your life
- Video conversion speed is a little lower than competitors
Key Features of iFunia DVD to iPad Converter Mac
- Convert DVD to iPad compatible formats with 3 easy steps.
- Rip and convert DVD to iPad video formats (MP4, H.264, M4V,MOV).
- Rip and convert DVD to iPad audio formats (MP3, M4A, AIFF, WAV).
- Select any subtitle and audio track on DVD for ripping.
- Custom define the output video and audio setting.
- Crop DVD video to remove black bars.
- Trim DVD title or chapter to convert your favorite clip only.
- Set video brightness, contrast, and saturation to adjust DVD movie effects.
- Add watermark to movie video.
- Super fast conversion speed
- Supports dual-core and multi-core processors
- Preview video using the built-in video player
- Save time with multithreading and batch DVD to iPad conversion
Format Compatibility for iFunia DVD to iPad Converter Mac
- DVD Input Formats: DVD Video, DVD IFO file, DVD folder, VIDEO-TS folder
- Video Output Formats: MP4, MOV, M4V
- Audio Output Formats:MP3, AIFF, WAV, M4A
- Output Devices:Full support for iPad, iPad 2, the new iPad, iPad 4, iPad mini
Tech Requirements for iFunia DVD to iPad Converter Mac
- Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard, Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard, Mac OS X 10.7 Lion, 10.8 Mountain Lion
- 1G Hz or above Intel processor.
- 512 MB physical RAM (memory) or more
- 1024×768 or higher resolution display.