iFunia iPad Video Converter for Mac Review
Overall Rating : 8.8
- Easy to Use : 9/10
- Quality of Conversion : 7/10
- Speed of Conversion : 8/10
- Formats Converted : 8/10
- Help/Support : 8/10
iFunia iPad Video Converter for Mac is newly designed specially for the latest Apple iPad. It helps you convert all popular video formats (including HD!) such as AVCHD M2TS/MTS, MOD, TOD, MPEG, AVI, MKV, FLV, MOV, WMV to iPad supported formats including MP4, M4V, MOV, MP3, AAC, etc. The iPad Video Converter for Mac is also possessed with simple video editings of trimming, cropping, joining, etc.
If you’re using Windows PC, you can get iPad Video Converter for Windows review here.
Our Review of iFunia iPad Video Converter Mac
Dead-easy to use is the best way to describe the iFunia iPad Video Converter for Mac.You can simply follow the intuitive interface to finish the video to iPad conversion.
This truly is the one iPad video converter that anybody can use, and be very happy that they did.
The iFunia iPad Video Converter for Mac is a very powerful and easy to use iPad video conversion tool. Just add your favorite video clips, select iPad output profile, hit the Start button and go make yourself a sandwich. Its that so simple to use.
We enjoy the HD video conversion for iPad feature. The program supports converting 1080i or 1080p MKV, MPEG-2, AVI, Xvid, DivX, AVCHD, FLV, WebM,1080p AVCHD, MPEG-2, MOD, TOD to 1080p H.264 for playing HD video on the new iPad.
To add personal touches to your converted video, iFunia offers video enhancement tools for color balance and saturation, a tool that allows you to add watermarks and effects and the ability to adjust the output specifications.The only downside to the iPad Video Converter Mac is the video trimming controls – if you want to trim your video to multiple segments, you’re out of luck because there are no such controls.
In the end, the iFunia iPad Video Converter for Mac is a terrific way to get all your favorite videos(including HD!) onto any iPad, quickly and easily. It is the one iPad video converter that anybody can use, and be very happy that they did.
Pro’s and Con’s of iFunia iPad Video Converter Mac
- Dead-easy to use experience.
- Clean and simple layout.
- Converts HD video and AVCHD video to iPad 720p/1080p HD video.
- Save time with batch and fast speed of video conversion.
- Include integrated video editing tools.
- Relatively low cost.
- Free upgrade through all your life.
- Limited video enhancements.
Key Features of iFunia iPad Video Converter Mac
- Convert video to iPad compatible formats with easy steps.
- Support the conversion from 40+ video formats including MP4, 3GP, 3G2, AVI, WMV, ASF, MOV, MPG, MKV, FLV, HD,etc.
- Extract audio from video to MP3, WAV, AIFF, AAC for playback on your iPad.
- Convert HD videos to iPad 720p/1080p H.264 HD video. Supported HD video formats include H.264/MPEG-4 AVC, MPEG-2 HD, MPEG-4 HD, Quick Time HD, WMV HD, AVI HD, etc.
- Extract audio from video to MP3, AAC, WAV, AIFF formats.
- Merge multiple video clips into one video.
- Crop video quickly and easily to create a specific rectangular area within the video.
- Trim video clips to convert your favorite part only.
- Set video brightness, contrast, and saturation to adjust video effects.
- Deinterlacing an interlaced video to the progressive one to avoid mosaic.
- Add text or image watermark to movie video.
- Use ready-made presets to convert video for all iPad formats.
- Super fast conversion speed
- Supports dual-core and multi-core processors.
- Preview video using the built-in video player.
- Save time with multithreading and batch video to iPad conversion.
- Available in English, French, German, Spanish, Norwegian and Italian interface languages.
Format Compatibility for iFunia iPad Video Converter Mac
- VideoInput Formats:
AVI, MPG(MPEG), WMV, MP4, MOV, VOB, ASF, RM, RMVB, 3GP, 3G2, FLV, MKV, MOD, TOD, TS, DV, H.261, H.264, M4V, DAT
AVCHD Video (*.mts, *.m2ts), H.264/MPEG4 AVC Video(*.m2ts;*.mts), Quick Time HD Video (*.mov), WMV HD Video (*.xwmv), Audio-Video Interleaved HD Video (*.avi), MPEG2 HD Video (*.mpg; *.mpeg), MPEG4 HD Video(*.mp4), MPEG-2 TS HD Video (*.ts), HD FLV Video(*.flv)
- Video Output Formats: MP4, MOV, M4V
- Audio Output Formats: MP3, AIFF, WAV, M4A
- Output Devices: Full support for every iPad
Tech Requirements for iFunia iPad Video Converter Mac
- Mac OS X 10.5 – 10.8 Mountain Lion.
- 1G Hz or above Intel processor.
- 512 MB physical RAM (memory) or more
- 1024×768 or higher resolution display.