iMacsoft iPad to Mac Transfer Review
Overall Rating : 9.3
- Easy to Use : 9/10
- Transfer Speed: 9/10
- Feature Set : 8/10
- Content Copied : 8/10
- Help/Support : 8/10
When you lost the iTunes music or when you want to backup your iPad collection on Mac in case files are damaged or crashed, you need a iPad to Mac transfer to copy iPad files to Mac, transfer iPad to Mac. iMacsoft iPad to Mac Transfer can allow you to transfer/copy Music, Movie, Photo, ePub, PDF, Audiobook, Camera Roll, Podcast and TV Show from iPad to Mac. Moreover, you can freely copy files to iPad library on Mac, or easily add iPad files to iTunes.
If you’re using Windows PC, you can get iPad to PC Computer Transfer review here.
Our Review of iMacsoft iPad to Mac Transfer
The iMacsoft iPad to Mac Transfer is an easy to use iPad utility designed to help you backup and transfer all your files from your iPad to Mac. Backup and restore all of your iPad content; including your favorite songs, videos, photos, Play Lists and more. If you have any iPad/iPhone device, this software is a ‘must have’ utility to keep your iPad/iPhone data safe.
A top-notch choice to move content from your iPad to your Mac computer.
With this Mac iPad transfer software, you can create, edit and delete iPad playlists, and manage multiple iPads at the same time to transfer files among them. What’s more, iMacsoft iPad to Mac Transfer even enables you to open iPad with Finder and use it as a portable hard disk. Also you will find that quick search and filter tools help you hit what you want as easily as iTunes does.
When the transfer was complete, all metadata had transferred successfully. As I’ve come to expect from these programs, not all album art made the move, but iTunes’ built-in feature can help with that.
All in all, iMacsoft iPad to Mac Transfer is an affordable, successful program, a top-notch choice to move content from your iPad to your Mac computer. It does all the things it sets out to do and generally does them well, and with its powerful features, great automation (copying the iPad library to Mac is very easy), all simplicity make iMacsoft iPad to Mac Transfer a terrific choice for copying iPad libraries to Mac computers.
Pro’s and Con’s of iMacsoft iPad to Mac Transfer
- Clean and simple layout
- Very easy-to-use experience
- Backup files from iPad to Mac
- Transfer files from Mac to iPad 1- iPad 4 / iPad mini
- Compatible with all types of iPad/iPod/iPhone and the latest iOS 7
- Support the updated gadgets
- Fast transfer
- Free upgrade through all your life
- Doesn’t transfer all album art
Key Features of iMacsoft iPad to Mac Transfer
- Backup files from iPad to Mac: transfer Music, Movie, Podcast and TV Show from local folder on Mac to iPad without using iTunes.
- Transfer files from Mac to iPad: transfer local Mac files to iPad with ease.
- Mac iPad to iTunes transfer: easily transfer iPad music and movie to iTunes in just one click.
- Works with all types of iPad/iPod/iPhone including iPad, iPad 2, the new iPad, iPod touch, iPhone , iPhone 5s/5c, etc.
- Support transferring iPad Camera Roll to Mac.
- Open iPad with Finder to make iPad a portable hard disk for managing all iPad contents freely.
- Connected with Mac computer, automatically show you iPad model, capacity, version, format and serial number.
- Create a new playlist to add music, videos and photos for quick access.
- Offer Quick Search and Filter functions so that you can easily find files you want.
- View the detailed file info, and edit ID3 tags for music transfer from iPad to Mac and iPad to Mac.
- Manage your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch like a portable hard drive.
- Very easy to use
- Make iPad copies and backups simple
- Support both Power PC and Intel processor Mac computers.
- Support adding illustration for video in thumbnail mode.
- Fast transfer speed
- Affordable and inexpensive
Tech Requirements for iMacsoft iPad to Mac Transfer
- Mac OS X v10.5 – 10.8
- PowerPC® G4/G5 or Intel® processor
- 30MB free hard disk space for installation
- Super VGA (800 x 600) resolution or higher
- iTunes 9.1 or later version is needed to support iPad OS 3.2