Moyea SWF to iPad Converter Review
Overall Rating : 9.2
- Easy to Use : 9/10
- Quality of Conversion : 8/10
- Speed of Conversion : 9/10
- Formats Converted : 8/10
- Help/Support : 8/10
Moyea SWF to iPad Converter is a handy utility that can excellently convert Flash projectors and SWF to iPad video (MP4) for playback on iPad or iPad 2. Its manual mode allows capturing interactive flash for SWF to iPad MP4 video conversion. Then as this SWF to iPad converter cost less and has perfect performance for converting SWF to mp4, SWF to ipad video (mp4), SWF to iPod video (mp4), and ripping SWF to MP3, AAC, M4A, WAV audio files, this SWF Converter is really an economical and powerful tool for converting SWF to video for home use as well as sharing with excellent picture quality and sound quality.
If you’re using Mac OS, you can get iPad Video Converter for Mac review here.
Our Review of Moyea SWF to iPad Converter
Though Apple has decided not to land Flash on iPad, there are some 3rd party SWF to iPad converters available to help iPad users enjoy Flash SWF on iPad or iPad 2 anyway. Moyea SWF to iPad Converter is one of the best choices. It represents a useful utility that can perfectly convert Flash projectors and Macromedia SWF to iPad MP4 video for playback on Apple iPad player.
The bottom line is clear: Moyea SWF to iPad is a great little SWF downloader and converter
In Moyea SWF to iPad Converter,two file input modes are supported as Single input and Batch input. Batch input mode can save your time by processing multiple SWF files without prompts, while Single input mode provides complete features to handle interactive SWF files like Flash applications and games.
Moyea SWF to iPad Converter can rip SWF to MP3, AAC, M4A, WAV, WMA audio files for your other entertainment use. You only need to make sure that “Rip Audio” is checked, and then specify a folder to locate the audio file. After conversion, you will find the audio file the located folder.
Moyea SWF to iPad Converter also allows interaction with Flash content during the conversion and there are no frame skips in the generated videos. Besides, its Play-and-capture technology allows users to decide the beginning frame and end frame to capture for conversion to meet their needs.
The only downside to the Moyea SWF to iPad Converter is the video editing controls – if you want to trim video to multiple segments, you’re out of luck because there are no such controls. Through all the conversions we did, we were always pleased with the final output – great color, full sound, and flawless digital conversion. Compared to all the other SWF to iPad converters out there – and there is a boatload of them – the bottom line is clear: Moyea SWF to iPad Converter is a great little downloader/converter.
Pro’s and Con’s of Moyea SWF to iPad Converter
- Very easy-to-use experience
- Clean and simple layout
- Supports batch mode conversion
- Supports SWF with ActionScript
- Fast conversions
- Free upgrade through all your life
- Limited video enhancements
- No Mac version
Key Features of Moyea SWF to iPad Converter
- Specially designed for users who want to convert SWF for iPad or iPad 2
- Convert SWF to iPad MP4 video player
- Convert SWF to MP4 (iPad-compatible code)
- Convert SWF to MP3 and AAC audio
- Support ActionScript and batch-mode conversion
- Support recording audio and ripping audio in an independent MP3 file
- Perfectly convert the SWF files which are embedded or linked with Flash videos (FLV)
- Perfectly convert complicated Flash files and completely comply with the rule of WYSIWYG with excellent sound and picture quality
- Adopt Lower-Playback-Speed technology to achieve accurate audio and video synchronization and no frame loss
- Adopt audio-extracting technology, instead of recording, to 100% retain the original sound effect
- Enable users to set the beginning and ending time for the created video and effectively control the conversion process
- Offers a free SWF downloader for downloading SWF files from internet.
Format Compatibility for Moyea SWF to iPad Converter
- Video Input Formats: SWF
- Video Output Formats: MP4, MOV
- Audio Output Formats: MP3, WAV, M4A, AAC and more
- Output Devices: Full support for every iPad or iPad mini
Tech Requirements for Moyea SWF to iPad Converter
- For Windows NT4/2000/2003/XP, Windows Vista and Windows 7
- 64MB Memory (128MB recommended)
- 512MB hard disc space or above
- Adobe Flash Player 7 or above