Pavtube Updates Blu-ray Ripper for Mountain Lion
Pavtube has released updates to Blu-ray Ripper for the corresponding Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion updates and some minor optmizations.
Pavtube Blu-ray Ripper for Mac is all-in-one solution to convert 1080p Blu-ray/DVD movies or 3D blu-ray movies to the formats compatible with iPad 3, Apple TV 3, iPhone, iTunes, QuickTime player, Galaxy S3, Asus Infinity 700, Nexus 7, etc. In addition, the app is able to help you back up blu-ray and DVD movies to Mac hard drive, as well as copy Blu-ray movies to Home Server, NAS for storage and watching. You can also rip/convert Blu-ray movies to MKV, MOV, H.264, TS, MP4, M4V, VOB, MPEG, and more other file types at will according to your different end uses.
Here is the change log：
- Improved compatibility with OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion.
- Fixed the improper processing of Crop feature.
- Added optional DVD import mode.
- Changed Apple TV .mp4 profiles to .m4v.
- Added XDCAM EX, XDCAM HD, and XDCAM HD422 profiles.
- Added Apply to All option to Crop feature.
- Added automatic update feature.
- Added Disc ejecting feature.
- Added audio fade in/ fade out feature.
- Added video rotate feature (rotating 90 degrees right or left).
- Fixed some bugs.
Pavtube Blu-ray Ripper is sold at $49 for Mac version (there is also free trial available from here.) You can also read our review of Pavtube Blu-ray Ripper to find out more about this great piece of software.