Quick Tip: Add Video to iPad Keynote
iPad Keynote allows you create a stunning presentation and share it with your audience easily. In some cases you might need to add your own videos to vivid your presentation. Before you can add your own videos, you must first make them available on your iPad by syncing with iTunes.
To add a video to a Keynote slide, follow these steps:
Part 1: Import the video to iPad
If the video is compatible with iPad, you can sync the video to iPad very easily. Since not all video formats work with the iPad, you need to convert video so it works. The best iPad video converters we reviewed and selected offer optimized preset for iPad so you don’t need to worry about the settings.
1. Add AVI files to iPad Video Converter
2. Select iPad preset from format list
3. Hit convert to start video to iPad conversion
4. Import output files to iTunes and sync it to iPad, that’s done.
Part 2: Add the video to the keynote slide
1. Tap the Media window icon at the top-right of the display:
2. When the Photo Albums page opens, tap Media.
3. Tap the Photo album that contains your video.
4. Tap the video thumbnail you want.
5. Then tap Use. The video and its audio track will play automatically when the slide is played by tapping the play icon.
That’s it! Adding a video to iPad Keynote is very easy once you know how. Just follow the steps and start creating your stunning presentation now!