SWF to iPad: How to Convert a Flash SWF Video to Play on iPad
Flash SWF movies is the Animation created with Adobe Flash, may contain text as well as both vector and raster graphics, also may include interactive actions written in ActionScript, plays in Web browsers that have the Flash plug-in installed. Want to play your favourite Flash SWF videos on your new Apple iPad? However, the device doesn’t include support for Adobe Flash. Therefore, you will have to convert the SWF to iPad recognizable format. Well, the SWF is easily converted to an iPad-friendly format using Moyea’s SWF to iPad Converter
Note: Mac users will find Mac-friendly converter – iSkysoft Video Converter for Mac and then follow the same instructions.
Here’s What You Need
- Your Flash SWF file
- Your iPad (iPad Wifi or iPad 3G)
- Your iTunes software
- A top-rated Moyea SWF to iPad Converter program
4 Simple Steps to Convert Your Flash SWF File to Play On Your iPad
For this “how to” we used the Moyea SWF to iPad Converter, the best choice for you to convert Flash SWF video file into an iPad-friendly .mp4 video file in 4 simple steps. Our absolute favorite SWF to iPad converter due to its speed, the simplicity of the interface and the quality of the output file.
Step 1: Install the SWF to iPad Converter Program
- Download the Moyea SWF to iPad Converter
- Install it to your system
- Mac Users : check out iSkysoft Video Converter Ultimate for Mac
Step 2 : Run the SWF to iPad Converter Program
- Run the program via the desktop icon or the Windows “Start Menu”
- Add SWF File : You’ll find a simple-to-use interface where you can browse for your MOV video file by clicking “Browse” button. The Moyea SWF to iPad Converter supports batch conversion, you can switch to batch mode to add multiple SWF files to the list.
- Output To : Choose your iPad output in the “Profile” pull-down menu. For example: if you have a wifi iPad, select the “iPad MPEG-4 Video (*.mp4)” setting. This will give you a great-looking video and take the least amount of conversion time.
- Output Settings : To see/adjust the actual video conversion settings, click on the “Setting” button to open a separate page with all your video settings options: video and audio codec, resolution, format selection and bitrate adjustment. Please note the higher the bitrate is, the clearer the video is, and the larger the output file is. When you’re done, click “OK” to continue.
- Start Conversion : Hit “Convert” and go get a snack. The conversion time will depend on several variables including: the duration of the video file, the speed of your computer, the codec you selected and the bitrate you set.
Step 3 : Transfer the Converted Video to Your iPad using iTunes
- Attach your iPad to your computer
- Minimize the SWF to iPad converter and open your iTunes
- Choose where you want your new movie to go – on your iPad
- And iTunes will sync and put your converted movie on your iPad
Step 4 : Play the Converted Video On Your iPad
- Show it to your friends and enjoy!
- “Rinse & Repeat” to convert and transfer more videos to your iPad