Transfer Music to iPad in 2 Ways
Just as other Apple devices, to transfer music to iPad is not very different. Here is the easier way to transfer music to iPad with the help of iTunes. After the music transferred on your iPad, you can listen to the music anywhere with the device. You will have no problem to transfer music to iPad if you have done the music to iPod and iPhone transfer. Or you can transfer music to iPad with some usefulandbest transfer tools.
Transfer Music to iPad with iTunes
Maybe you can transfer music to iPod or iPhone. It’s just a little different to transfer music to iPad. Follow this easy tutorial to transfer music to your iPad with iTunes
Step 1. Run iPad with iTunes
To transfer music to your iPad from a computer you should have iTunes installed in your computer. Connect your iPad to the computer, and then the iTunes will recognize the iPad and automatically open. You will see the iPad in the left column of iTunes, click its icon to open the iPad.
Step 2. Select Music from iTunes Music Store
In the popped window, select the Music tab from the top of the screen. In this screen, you will be able to select what music you wish to transfer to the iPad. You can choose from your entire song library or individual playlists.
Step 3. Transfer Music to iPad
Click “Apply” at the bottom of the screen to transfer the music to your iPad. Now you can select to listen to the music in your new iPad.
More Ways: Get Free Music to iPad with Transfer
When you transfer music to iPad, you may find some of the music needs to pay. So lots of users choose to transfer music to iPad with iPad music transfer software, such as Aiseesoft iPad to Mac Transfer (for PC users, get Aiseesoft iPad Transfer), which will provide you more music without cost.
- Step 1. Download and Run iPad to Mac Transfer
- Step 2. Connect iPad to the Transfer
- Step 3. Select Music with “Search” Tool
- Step 4. Transfer music to iPad from Local
- How to Transfer Files from iPad Air to Computer
- How to Transfer iPhone Video Clips into iMovie on Your iPad if iCloud Doesn’t Do That
- Wondershare MobileGo for iOS Review
- ImTOO Updates iTransfer Platinum to Support iPad Air, iOS 7 and Mavericks
- How to Transfer Files between iOS Devices without AirDrop?