Have you been looking for the most promising powerbank that can help juice up your iPad in 2022? Well then, the following list will help you grab the best deal.
The iPad Air, released in 2022, is the latest and among the most cherished tech introduced this year. One of the note-worthy aspects of the iPad released this year is the new M1 chipset. This new chipset is blazing fast and can perform heavy tasks in seconds. Although it provides the best tablet experience in the performance section, it sadly drains the battery quickly in this new iPad. The same thing can be said for most iPads, especially when your usage rests on the heavier end.
Suggested read: M1 iPad Pro 12.9 Battery Draining Fast? Here’s the Fix
The battery is not the strongest point of the iPad Air (2022), as it drains quickly. If you are at your home or somewhere near the wall socket, then you don’t have to worry much about the battery because you can recharge it easily. But there are several situations in which your iPad can be out of juice, and you need to charge it quickly, yet there’s no wall socket or charger with you. Sometimes you can be boarding a long flight, traveling a long distance on a bus, or can be stuck in long traffic for hours. Perhaps you can be at a conference, and you need to charge your iPad, but everyone is hogging all the power wall sockets.
The solution to all these issues for your iPad is a PowerBank. They can juice up your iPad’s(or any other devices) battery at any place when you don’t have your charger with you or a wall socket near you. They are portable, don’t occupy a lot of space, can easily fit in your bag or pocket, are lightweight, and surprisingly cheap.
Unfortunately, being a cheap-priced gadget, the market is full of fake and junk products. So I had a look at some of the most well-driven PowerBank companies and their models and took into consideration what they offer.
Top 5 Portable Chargers and PowerBanks for iPad
#1 Anker PowerCore 13000 Phone and iPad Charger
Pricing – $39.99 Click here to check current price on Amazon
The Anker PowerCore 13000 is a small-sized PowerBank with a lot of power packed into its robust casing. It’s so portable that it’s not even larger than a normal-sized wallet. Anker is also world-famous for its fast charging technology, which will quickly charge your iPad. The internal battery capacity of this PowerBank is 1,3000 mAh which can charge an iPad Air (2022) and older models of iPad Air once. List of ports that are available in the Anker PowerCore 13000:
- Dual USB ports
- A Micro USB port
Quick Tip: Always use the included micro USB cable for charging the PowerBank. Use your original Apple charging cables while charging your iPad or other Apple products. It is compatible with most of the USB-aided charging devices. Not compatible with iPod Classic, iPod nano, and devices with an input below 50mAh. The total nominal rated capacity of internal battery cells is 13000 mAh.
- Super High Cell Capacity: It has enough power to charge your iPad Air 2022 and older iPad Air models at once. An iPhone 8 for almost 5 and iPhone X or Galaxy S8 for almost 3 times.
- High-Speed Charging: The Power IQ and Voltage boost ensures high speed charging for all devices and prevents cable resistance from slow charging speeds
- Multi-Protect System: This device has some advanced safety features such as short circuit prevention and surges protection to keep you and your device safe.
#2 RAVPower 16,750 mAh Charger PowerBank
Pricing – $35.99 Click here to check current price on Amazon
The RAVPower 16750mAh is a portable PowerBank that is blessed with an ability stores enough power that can charge your device multiple times. It is also equipped with a flashlight for emergency purposes. It weighs about 12 ounces and has a total current output of 4.5A, focusing on quickly charging up the device. The device can charge iPad Air(2022) and the older generations of iPad Air almost two times. List of the ports that are available in the RAVPower 16750 mAh PowerBank:
- Dual USB slots
- 1 micro USB slot.
Note: The product does not bag any kind of charger adapter, type C cable, or lightning cable. The total nominal rated capacity of the internal battery cells is 16750mAh.
- Small Size, Big Power: The RAVPower 16750 is a portable device that can easily fit in your pocket. It has a storage capacity of 16750mAh which is enough to charge your iPad Air (2022) twice and other gadgets several times.
- Safe-End Charging Assured: It has a cutting-edge, future ready iSmart charging technology that booms the productivity and delivers high-speed charging to two devices at the same time, up to 4.5A through the dual USB ports.
- No Worries Knowing Your Battery At A Glance: There are four blue LED indicators on this PowerBank that indicates how much battery is remaining.
- Handy Flashlight: If you press and hold the dedicated power button for up to 3 seconds, it will turn on the flashlight which is helpful in an emergency situation.
#3 Poweradd Pilot 2GS 10,000 mAh Battery Charger
Pricing – $19.99 Click here to check current price on Amazon
The Pilot 2GS is another efficient PowerBank coming from the home of Poweradd. It has a 10000mAh high capacity. It has a great compact design, made with high-quality, durable aluminum. It has the new fast charging technology, which can charge devices quickly. It can charge an iPad Air (2022) once and other devices like iPhone 6 four times. List of the ports that are available in the Poweradd Pilot 2GS 10,000 mAh battery charger.
- 2 USB Ports
- 1 Micro-USB port
Note: The product package does not include any charger adapter, type C cable, or lightning cable. The total nominal rated capacity of the internal battery cells is 10,000mAh.
Key Features :
- Compact Size, Light Weight, And Durable: It is a highly compact PowerBank that can fit in pockets and bags easily. It is very lightweight and has a capacity of 10,000 mAh. It is durable as it is made of high-quality aviation aluminum.
- Fast Charging: its great power reservation and impressive charging ability charge the devices quickly without any problem.
- Two USB ports: It offers two USB ports that can charge two devices at the same time with fast Charging.
- Technological Protection: It is well constructed and durable with A+ Li-Polymer battery cells which strengthen the safety and lifespan of devices.
#4 ROMOSS 30000 mAh PowerBank Sense 8+
Pricing – $58.99 Click here to check current price on Amazon
ROSMOSS 30000 mAh Sense 8+ is a beast of a PowerBank, a powerhouse with a whooping capacity of 30000 mAh with super fast charging. It’s 1 week for worry-free power. It’s a must-have for those who are always away from their chargers and wall sockets. It can charge the new iPad (2022) several times and is compatible with most of devices. List of the ports that are available in the ROMOSS 30000 mAh PowerBank sense 8+:
- 1 Micro USB
- 2 USB
- 1 Lightning
- 1 Type C
Note: Products that have electrical plugs are included with an intention to serve users in the United States. Because the concerned outlet and also the voltage standards vary from one country to the other, the respective usages of every country is specific and has its own voltage standards, this device may require an adapter or converter for usage in your location. Please double-check compatibility before buying.
Key Features :
- A single Week of Worry-Free Power: Fully charged ROMOSS 30000mAh Sense 8+ PowerBank will last for about a week because of its huge battery capacity. It can charge iPad Air (2022) about 3 times and other devices many several times.
- Fast Charge: It offers18W fast rapid charging featuring 3- inputs USB, lightning, and micro USB
- Safety and Reliability: It has a built-in intelligent safety system to make sure complete protection, short circuit protection, and overheating issues
#5 VimPower Portable Charger 22000mAh
Pricing – $49.99 Click here to check current price on Amazon
VimPower Portable Charger 22000mAh is a PowerBank that is portable best for iPads, MacBook, iPhone, and other devices. It has a battery capacity of 22000mAh and charges iPad Air (2022) and previous iPad Air models 2-3 times very quickly due to its fast charging technology. List of the ports that are available in the VimPower Portable Charger 22000 mAh:
- 2 Micro USD
- 1 USB C
- 2 USB-A Ports
Note: Products that have electrical plugs are intended for usage in the United States. Because outlet and voltage standards vary from country to country, as every country has its own voltage standards, this device may require an adapter or converter for usage in your location. Please make sure you double-check the offered compatibility before buying.
Key Features :
- Heavy Duty Capacity: On a single full charge, this PowerBank can last up to 4 days and can easily charge the iPad Air (2022) and other devices several times without any problem. It can also charge Macbook for once and an iPhone 8 for about 6 times.
- Lightning Fast Charging: It has 15W and 30W ports which can charge your gadgets 3 times faster than normal PowerBanks.
- Multi-Device Compatibility: The PD 3.0 and Quick Charge 3.0 ports allow the user to quickly power-up all the USB-charged devices.
Honorable mention: Mophie Powerstation Wireless XL 10,000mAh PowerBank
Pricing – $99.95 Click here to check current price on Amazon
The Mophie PowerStation wireless XL PowerBank charges your QI-enabled Apple devices and iPhones effortlessly anywhere. To charge wirelessly, you just have to place your Apple device on the charging surface, and if you want to charge wirelessly, you can use the USB-C PD port and a cable to charge your iPad and other Apple devices. List of the ports that are available in the Mophie PowerStation Wireless XL 10,000mAh PowerBank:
- 1 USB Port
- 1 USB C port
- Attractive, Compact Design: Soft-touch housing with non-slip durable TPU top and bottom panels creates an eye-catching style that looks good. It is portable and lightweight, which makes it fit in your bag easily.
- Wireless Charging On Contact: Charging has never been this much simpler. For charging your Apple device, you just simply have to place your Qi enabled device on the charging surface of the power station and push the button.
- LED Power Indicator: The four-light LED power indicator displays charging status and the current battery percentage, which helps you know to know how much battery you have left on this device.
PowerBanks are essential for most of us nowadays. No matter if you own the iPad Air (2022) or any old variant, the need to work productively and heavily on it daily calls for an efficient power bank, especially when you are mostly busy or away from home.
The best PowerBank for iPad Air (2022) is RAVPower 16750mAh as it has a great battery capacity. The beast can easily charge the new iPad Air (2022) twice daily. It is durable, portable, easy to carry, and most importantly, it is surprisingly cheap. You can also take this PowerBank as a convenient companion on a flight and on a bus journey.
That’ s everything about the best powerbanks for iPads in 2022. Here we’ve listed 6 of them that can prove worthy for even the new iPad Air. Before signing off make sure to have a look at the best deals on headphones.
Can I use a USB cable other than the one that came with my PowerBank?
Yes, other power cables can be used to charge your devices with a PowerBank. But it’s always good to use the device’s original cable for the best battery life and performance.
How long will it take to fully charge PowerBank?
The answer to the question depends on the capacity of your powebank. It takes around 7-8 hours to fully charge your device using a fast charger.
What devices are compatible with PowerBank?
PowerBanks are essentially universal. All products can be charged with any PowerBank such as Laptops, Android devices, Apple devices, etc
Can PowerBanks be taken on board airplanes?
External batteries with a capacity lower than 27027 mAh can be taken legally on board airplanes according to FTS rules.
Will it be harmful to my iPad Air (20220) if I continue to charge it with PowerBank?
As long as you are using the original iPad cable for charging, it won’t affect your iPad’s battery or overall health.